How to Choose a Top Home Remodeler in Bells TX
Why DFW Improved
We know your home in Bells deserves to be the best version of itself for you and your family. We do everything from new room additions like dining areas, offices, and bonus rooms, to full-service kitchen and bath remodeling, to giving you an entirely new outdoor living area, or even building that high-end media room you’ve always wanted.
We know you have many choices for home remodeling contractors. But whatever you do, avoid a major Makeover Mistake and be sure to hire experts that can help make your dreams a reality.
Who We Serve
If you are in the market for home repair or remodeling in Bells TX or surrounding areas, DFW Improved would love to help you! With a commitment to helping home owners achieve their dreams for their homes, we deliver home remodeling projects, roof replacement, and even complete home restoration after a fire or flood damage.
As an award-winning service provider recognized for building excellence, we can provide home remodeling, restoration, and renovation to improve your Bells, TX home value and your quality of life. You will find your project completed to your satisfaction when you hire a company that does everything from start to finish. At DFW Improved, our motto has always been to leave it better than we found it – we want to achieve total client satisfaction, and even go beyond that for client loyalty. We believe in building relationships as strong as our homes.
How to Choose a Remodeling Contractor
What is the biggest mistake people make when choosing a remodeling contractor? Is the old saying is really true, you get what you pay for?! We see this so often in the home remodeling business. If you want quality construction, it’s important to choose a Remodeling Contractor because of the value you will receive.It is impossible for any company in any industry to offer the cheapest price, have the highest quality, and provide the best service all at the same time. You can get high quality and superior service, but rarely will you get both and still get the lowest price.
Value = Quality + Service + PriceTo avoid buying on price alone, we suggest that you visit with several contractors and rank them in the order that is important to you, such as Quality first, Service second, and Price last. In addition, you must carefully compare the scope of work for each company. Are they truly bidding the same project? Ask for and check out their references. What do past clients have to say? Are they happy with the end result?Review the proposed home remodeling contractor carefully online. Do they have a website? Do you feel like they have heard you and can they carry out your vision? The end result is that you will get what you pay for. The money you might have saved with a cheaper price could end up costing you far more in the long run!
Imagine Your Home Improved.
A home renovation is always a complex task whether it's a tiny bathroom, a kitchen update, or a new room addition. For most homeowners, making important design decisions for new products, building materials, colors and finishes is overwhelming. Choosing things that enhance the style of your home and provide updated design appeal can be difficult, but visiting a local showroom can make your design decisions much easier.
Ready for your very own DFW Improved experience?
Schedule a visit to showroom today or contact us for an estimate for your remodeling project!
What to Expect When Renovating Your Bells Home
Visit our Showroom
If you plan to redesign a room in your home, you’ll find that the sheer number of design options can be overwhelming. Most people flip through paint samples and catalogues, crossing their fingers and hoping that what they choose will work out in the end. Fortunately, there is a much better way. The best and easiest way to redesign a room in your home is to visit a design showroom. Here are just a few of the benefits of going to a design showroom.
- See and feel the materials you are considering
- Find inspiration for your project
- Get to know our team
- Expert advice and assitance
- Read more
What to Expect
Most home remodeling projects start with a dream. Pair that with the right contractor and budget, and you end up with the beautiful combination. We make every effort to set the right expectations and deliver a seamless experience. While there are some elements that no one can control, we have the proficiency, competence, and expertise in our business to successfully deal with these circumstances and give you an exceptional product.
Here are 10 things to keep in mind for your next remodel:
- Ask Questions: Communication is critical in every relationship. Our job is to take you through the entire scope of work, step by step. We are happy to explain why we are doing something or let you know how changing something mid-job affects the rest of the project.
- It’s Gonna Get Dirty: Our crew cleans up at the end of the workday, but you’ll still feel and see the remnants of the day. Dust, materials, and other construction debris are unavoidable.
- Commotion: Construction is disruptive and noisy. Unfortunately, there’s no way around it. If you work from home or have small children, you may want to plan to go elsewhere throughout the project.
- Decisions, Decisions: It can seem like there are endless questions to answer and choices to be made. We like to make sure that you get what you want. We will look to you for direction and give design guidance, when requested.
- Time and Money: Time and money are precious commodities, and we’ll do our best to minimize both. Our professional contractors strive for accurate estimates and time frames. Tip: Have a base budget, but add a reserve for unforeseen expenses or changes.
- Changes to the Timeline: Weather, illness, material malfunctions, hidden structural issues, additions to the original job, and a variety of other unforeseen problems can extend your timeline. Clients with the smoothest remodel are resilient, prepared, and communication remains consistent.
- Unwelcome Surprises: You could face any number of surprise circumstances, from permitting & existing unforeseen code compliance issues to outdated plumbing and wiring. Remember, making necessary repairs will give you a safer home in the end.
- Highs and Lows: The remodeling process is exhilarating, terrifying, exciting, and stressful. We do everything we can to minimize the chaos and anticipate unforeseen events. Remember, life will return to normal, and you will finally be able to enjoy the finished product!
- Final Details: Before we can say, “it’s done,” you’ll most likely need to check off a few last items on the punch list. A punch list is things that need finishing before project completion, such as touch-ups, repairs, or fine-tuning.
- Time to Celebrate: Invite friends, family, and our team—it’s time to show off the results of your remodel! A reveal party is an ideal way to blow off some steam. It makes it all worth it.
Kitchen Upgrades with Big Impact
Are you tired of your old outdated kitchen but believe don't have the money or time to update can give an entirely new look and feel with these simple upgrades that make a big impact.
- Paint the cabinets
- Install new countertops
- Add a backsplash
- Update Fixtures
A more modern kitchen with a fresh, new look is something a lot of homeowners want but think they can’t have because it will require too much time, effort, and money. Luckily for you, there are plenty of kitchen upgrades that you can make without breaking the bank! By updating just a few things that matter the most, you can create the impression of a fully remodeled kitchen with just a fraction of the time and effort. Read more...
for Bells, TX
All Around Excellence
Jamie - Bells, TX 75414
Our sales rep, Kenneth Kabell, was extremely helpful. He listened to what we wanted and guided us through the initial processes. He also stepped in as needed throughout the project’s completion. Our project manager, John Jones, went above and beyond to ensure that our project was completed to our satisfaction. He was friendly and highly competent. We would absolutely request John for our future projects. The quality of work done by all of the subcontractors was great, but the flooring company stood out on top to us. They were highly skilled and efficient and our floors look GORGEOUS.
David - Bells, TX 75414
Jim - Bells, TX 75414
DFW Improved was fantastic! After almost a year of missed commitments, horrible craftsmanship, complete disregard for our design requirements by a gent David McCann with Silvercreek Mill, DFW Improved came in to save what turned into a nightmare cabinet/kitchen remodel. The first visit by the sales rep Amy, the cabinet builder (Larry), all the way through the design selection for colors and tiles we were very impressed and happy. After picking colors, tile, counter tops…. We had the Project manager assigned come to meet us. If you’ve ever wanted to know you were in good hands, contract with DFW and ask for John Jones to be your project manager. John and his crew busted every contractor stereo type out there. He made a plan, stuck to the plan, made sure the work being done was correct and meticulous, went above and beyond to assist with unexpected challenges left over by the original contractors whom walked off the job with 90% of our money, and also earned our trust as a friend. I’ve never given access to my home to anyone when I’m not there, not even my closest friends; within a few weeks John had his own door code. My kitchen was a disaster! Not one cabinet was built to spec to support my new appliances as an example but John we extremely detailed, fixed previous mistakes made, major detail items overlooked and we have an amazing functional kitchen and have our home back together after a very long and painful journey spanning 18 months when most of the first floor was in boxes and we didn’t have a functional kitchen.
Mr. and Mrs Heit were wanting a kitchen remodel. When demoing the original kitchen we found that there was a water leak under the slab. After much work and dealing with the leak we got their dream kitchen done. Mr and Mrs Heit were truly amazing to work with from start to finish even through the troubles in the beginning of the project!
We inherited a project that the previous contractor had started. After several obstacles we were able to complete the project And complete a gorgeous kitchen! Jim and Jennifer were super awesome to work with and I look forward to working with them again in the future!