How to Choose a Top Home Remodeler in McKinney TX
Why DFW Improved
We know your home in McKinney deserves to be the best version of itself for you and your family. We do everything from new room additions like dining areas, offices, and bonus rooms, to full-service kitchen and bath remodeling, to giving you an entirely new outdoor living area, or even building that high-end media room you’ve always wanted.
We know you have many choices for home remodeling contractors. But whatever you do, avoid a major Makeover Mistake and be sure to hire experts that can help make your dreams a reality.
Who We Serve
If you are in the market for home repair or remodeling in McKinney TX or surrounding service areas, DFW Improved would love to help you! With a commitment to helping home owners achieve their dreams for their homes, we deliver home remodeling projects, roof replacement, and even complete home restoration after a fire or flood damage.
For all kitchen and bathroom remodeling in McKinney TX, DFW Improved is the best residential remodel contractors McKinney TX to call, also handling custom home additions. With a commitment to help McKinney home owners achieve their dreams for their homes, we deliver home remodeling projects such as room additions, kitchen and bath remodeling, custom home renovation, outdoor living spaces, fire and water damage restoration, and many other home improvements.
Our team of remodel contractors Mckinney TX puts customers first and provides home care and home remodeling for interior areas including kitchens, baths, living areas, media rooms and more as well as outdoor including outdoor kitchens, bathrooms, pools and spas and much more. DFW Improved is the smart choice for the best home remodeling, home restoration, and home improvement services in McKinney TX. If you are considering a home improvement project, we are committed to helping you realize your vision. So don't wait...call and ask for our McKinney remodeling contractor today!
Numerous awards from top industry organizations speak for themselves. From Angie’s List to the Dallas Home Builders Assocation and Best Pick Reports, we have been honored to receive recognition for several years running. That means you can count on us to help you accomplish your goal.
If you are looking for home remodeling services we are the remodel contractors Mckinney TX to call. We are known as the best kitchen remodeling contractor or bath remodeling contractor in Mckinney TX. Our team also provide home improvements, damage restoration, and remodeling services in residential communities across North Texas including, Coppell 75019, Grapevine 76051, Colleyville 76034, Southlake 76092, Trophy Club Westlake 76262, Keller 76248, University Park 75225, Highland Park 75205, M Streets 75206, Uptown Dallas 75219, North Dallas 75230, Plano 75023, Frisco 75034, Allen 75013, Prosper 75078, Celina 75009, Rowlett 75088, and Rockwall 75087.
How to Choose a Remodeling Contractor
What is the biggest mistake people make when choosing a remodeling contractor? Is the old saying is really true, you get what you pay for?! We see this so often in the home remodeling business. If you want quality construction, it’s important to choose a Remodeling Contractor because of the value you will receive.It is impossible for any company in any industry to offer the cheapest price, have the highest quality, and provide the best service all at the same time. You can get high quality and superior service, but rarely will you get both and still get the lowest price.
Value = Quality + Service + PriceTo avoid buying on price alone, we suggest that you visit with several contractors and rank them in the order that is important to you, such as Quality first, Service second, and Price last. In addition, you must carefully compare the scope of work for each company. Are they truly bidding the same project? Ask for and check out their references. What do past clients have to say? Are they happy with the end result?Review the proposed home remodeling contractor carefully online. Do they have a website? Do you feel like they have heard you and can they carry out your vision? The end result is that you will get what you pay for. The money you might have saved with a cheaper price could end up costing you far more in the long run!
Imagine Your Home Improved.
A home renovation is always a complex task whether it’s a tiny bathroom, a kitchen update, or a new room addition. For most homeowners, making important design decisions for new products, building materials, colors and finishes is overwhelming. Choosing things that enhance the style of your home and provide updated design appeal can be difficult, but visiting a local showroom can make your design decisions much easier.
Ready for your very own DFW Improved experience?
Schedule a visit to showroom today or contact us for an estimate for your remodeling project!
What to Expect When Renovating Your McKinney Home
Visit our Showroom
If you plan to redesign a room in your home, you’ll find that the sheer number of design options can be overwhelming. Most people flip through paint samples and catalogues, crossing their fingers and hoping that what they choose will work out in the end. Fortunately, there is a much better way. The best and easiest way to redesign a room in your home is to visit a design showroom. Here are just a few of the benefits of going to a design showroom.
- See and feel the materials you are considering
- Find inspiration for your project
- Get to know our team
- Expert advice and assitance
- Read more
What to Expect
Most home remodeling projects start with a dream. Pair that with the right contractor and budget, and you end up with the beautiful combination. We make every effort to set the right expectations and deliver a seamless experience. While there are some elements that no one can control, we have the proficiency, competence, and expertise in our business to successfully deal with these circumstances and give you an exceptional product.
Here are 10 things to keep in mind for your next remodel:
- Ask Questions: Communication is critical in every relationship. Our job is to take you through the entire scope of work, step by step. We are happy to explain why we are doing something or let you know how changing something mid-job affects the rest of the project.
- It’s Gonna Get Dirty: Our crew cleans up at the end of the workday, but you’ll still feel and see the remnants of the day. Dust, materials, and other construction debris are unavoidable.
- Commotion: Construction is disruptive and noisy. Unfortunately, there’s no way around it. If you work from home or have small children, you may want to plan to go elsewhere throughout the project.
- Decisions, Decisions: It can seem like there are endless questions to answer and choices to be made. We like to make sure that you get what you want. We will look to you for direction and give design guidance, when requested.
- Time and Money: Time and money are precious commodities, and we’ll do our best to minimize both. Our professional contractors strive for accurate estimates and time frames. Tip: Have a base budget, but add a reserve for unforeseen expenses or changes.
- Changes to the Timeline: Weather, illness, material malfunctions, hidden structural issues, additions to the original job, and a variety of other unforeseen problems can extend your timeline. Clients with the smoothest remodel are resilient, prepared, and communication remains consistent.
- Unwelcome Surprises: You could face any number of surprise circumstances, from permitting & existing unforeseen code compliance issues to outdated plumbing and wiring. Remember, making necessary repairs will give you a safer home in the end.
- Highs and Lows: The remodeling process is exhilarating, terrifying, exciting, and stressful. We do everything we can to minimize the chaos and anticipate unforeseen events. Remember, life will return to normal, and you will finally be able to enjoy the finished product!
- Final Details: Before we can say, “it’s done,” you’ll most likely need to check off a few last items on the punch list. A punch list is things that need finishing before project completion, such as touch-ups, repairs, or fine-tuning.
- Time to Celebrate: Invite friends, family, and our team—it’s time to show off the results of your remodel! A reveal party is an ideal way to blow off some steam. It makes it all worth it.
Kitchen Upgrades with Big Impact
Are you tired of your old outdated kitchen but believe don't have the money or time to update can give an entirely new look and feel with these simple upgrades that make a big impact.
- Paint the cabinets
- Install new countertops
- Add a backsplash
- Update Fixtures
A more modern kitchen with a fresh, new look is something a lot of homeowners want but think they can’t have because it will require too much time, effort, and money. Luckily for you, there are plenty of kitchen upgrades that you can make without breaking the bank! By updating just a few things that matter the most, you can create the impression of a fully remodeled kitchen with just a fraction of the time and effort. Read more...
for McKinney, TX
Excellent work by Luis and team!!
Curtis - McKinney, TX
Luis did a great job on my patio remodel. They removed a support post, installed a new laminated beam that really opened up the patio space. Their finish work was awesome and Luis did a great job following up and sending pictures of each step. I would happily use them again!
Complimentary consultation for countertop replacement.
Complimentary consultation for vanity & countertop replacement and drywall repair following leak repair.
Previewing a upcoming kitchen remodel.
Outdoor patio anf kitchen renovation
Consultation for outdoor living space, covered patio.
Interior repaint, widening doorway to accommodate appliances, garage epoxy floor coating.