How to Choose a Top Home Remodeler in Prosper TX
Why DFW Improved
We know your Prosper, Texas home deserves to be the best version of itself for you and your family. We do everything from new room additions like dining areas, offices, and bonus rooms, to full-service kitchen and bath remodeling, to giving you an entirely new outdoor living area, or even building that high-end media room you’ve always wanted.
We know you have many choices for home remodeling contractors. But whatever you do, avoid a major Makeover Mistake and be sure to hire experts that can help make your dreams a reality.
Who We Serve
If you are in the market for home repair or remodeling in Prosper TX or surrounding areas, DFW Improved would love to help you! With a commitment to helping home owners achieve their dreams for their homes, we deliver home remodeling projects, roof replacement, and even complete home restoration after a fire or flood damage.
As an award-winning service provider recognized for building excellence, we can provide home remodeling, restoration, and renovation to improve your Prosper, Texas home value and your quality of life. You will find your project completed to your satisfaction when you hire a company that does everything from start to finish. At DFW Improved, our motto has always been to leave it better than we found it – we want to achieve total client satisfaction, and even go beyond that for client loyalty. We believe in building relationships as strong as our homes.
How to Choose a Remodeling Contractor
01 What is the biggest mistake people make when choosing a remodeling contractor? Is the old saying is really true, you get what you pay for?! We see this so often in the home remodeling business. If you want quality construction, it’s important to choose a Remodeling Contractor because of the value you will receive.It is impossible for any company in any industry to offer the cheapest price, have the highest quality, and provide the best service all at the same time. You can get high quality and superior service, but rarely will you get both and still get the lowest price.
Value = Quality + Service + PriceTo avoid buying on price alone, we suggest that you visit with several contractors and rank them in the order that is important to you, such as Quality first, Service second, and Price last. In addition, you must carefully compare the scope of work for each company. Are they truly bidding the same project? Ask for and check out their references. What do past clients have to say? Are they happy with the end result?Review the proposed home remodeling contractor carefully online. Do they have a website? Do you feel like they have heard you and can they carry out your vision? The end result is that you will get what you pay for. The money you might have saved with a cheaper price could end up costing you far more in the long run!
Imagine Your Home Improved.
A home renovation is always a complex task whether it’s a tiny bathroom, a kitchen update, or a new room addition. For most homeowners, making important design decisions for new products, building materials, colors and finishes is overwhelming. Choosing things that enhance the style of your home and provide updated design appeal can be difficult, but visiting a local showroom can make your design decisions much easier.
Ready for your very own DFW Improved experience?
Schedule a visit to showroom today or contact us for an estimate for your remodeling project!
What to Expect When Renovating Your Prosper Home
Visit our Showroom
If you plan to redesign a room in your home, you’ll find that the sheer number of design options can be overwhelming. Most people flip through paint samples and catalogues, crossing their fingers and hoping that what they choose will work out in the end. Fortunately, there is a much better way. The best and easiest way to redesign a room in your home is to visit a design showroom. Here are just a few of the benefits of going to a design showroom.
- See and feel the materials you are considering
- Find inspiration for your project
- Get to know our team
- Expert advice and assitance
- Read more
What to Expect
01 Most home remodeling projects start with a dream. Pair that with the right contractor and budget, and you end up with the beautiful combination. We make every effort to set the right expectations and deliver a seamless experience. While there are some elements that no one can control, we have the proficiency, competence, and expertise in our business to successfully deal with these circumstances and give you an exceptional product.
Here are 10 things to keep in mind for your next remodel:
- Ask Questions: Communication is critical in every relationship. Our job is to take you through the entire scope of work, step by step. We are happy to explain why we are doing something or let you know how changing something mid-job affects the rest of the project.
- It’s Gonna Get Dirty: Our crew cleans up at the end of the workday, but you’ll still feel and see the remnants of the day. Dust, materials, and other construction debris are unavoidable.
- Commotion: Construction is disruptive and noisy. Unfortunately, there’s no way around it. If you work from home or have small children, you may want to plan to go elsewhere throughout the project.
- Decisions, Decisions: It can seem like there are endless questions to answer and choices to be made. We like to make sure that you get what you want. We will look to you for direction and give design guidance, when requested.
- Time and Money: Time and money are precious commodities, and we’ll do our best to minimize both. Our professional contractors strive for accurate estimates and time frames. Tip: Have a base budget, but add a reserve for unforeseen expenses or changes.
- Changes to the Timeline: Weather, illness, material malfunctions, hidden structural issues, additions to the original job, and a variety of other unforeseen problems can extend your timeline. Clients with the smoothest remodel are resilient, prepared, and communication remains consistent.
- Unwelcome Surprises: You could face any number of surprise circumstances, from permitting & existing unforeseen code compliance issues to outdated plumbing and wiring. Remember, making necessary repairs will give you a safer home in the end.
- Highs and Lows: The remodeling process is exhilarating, terrifying, exciting, and stressful. We do everything we can to minimize the chaos and anticipate unforeseen events. Remember, life will return to normal, and you will finally be able to enjoy the finished product!
- Final Details: Before we can say, “it’s done,” you’ll most likely need to check off a few last items on the punch list. A punch list is things that need finishing before project completion, such as touch-ups, repairs, or fine-tuning.
- Time to Celebrate: Invite friends, family, and our team—it’s time to show off the results of your remodel! A reveal party is an ideal way to blow off some steam. It makes it all worth it.
Kitchen Upgrades with Big Impact
01 Are you tired of your old, outdated kitchen but believe you don’t have the money or the time to update? You can give your kitchen an entirely new look and feel with these simple kitchen upgrades that make a BIG impact.
- Paint the cabinets
- Install new countertops
- Add a backsplash
- Update Fixtures
for Prosper, TX
Excellent work and follow through
Erich - Prosper, TX
Shane was a pleasure to work with and completed everything as expected!
Fantastic costumer service
Kim - Prosper, TX
Shane from DFW Improved did an amazing job! He always went above and beyond to make our experience smooth and issue free. His communication and attention to detail made our project enjoyable. We are thrilled with the out come! I will never call anyone else when it comes to a project at the house.
Alan - Prosper, TX
Courteous and solved issues quickly
Becky - Prosper, TX
This is our 5th project and the service and great work keeps bringing us back.
Absolutely great service
Joe - Prosper, TX
Have used DFW twice for projects getting my house to ADA standards. I couldn’t be happier with their quality of workmanship and their project managers, sales folk, and staff.
Terrific, Accommodating Service
Jeanne - Prosper, TX
Todd went out of his way to be considerate of our special needs during all the phases of the project! He was always on time and followed the predicted schedule and even managed to complete the project ahead of schedule!! The finished project turned out beautiful!! He was a pleasure to work with!
Great Experience from Start to Finish
Michael - Prosper, TX
DFW Improved provided an awesome and highly professional experience from initial consultation, into the design phase, and through construction. There were no high pressure sales tactics and every thing was communicated to us in a straight and forward manner. Amy, Greg, and Todd truly created a personal experience where we felt much more than just another customer. The quality of work is unparalleled and beyond professional. I would most definitely use DFW Improved again for any future projects and have already recommended them to several friends.
Sharla Davenport - Prosper, TX
Very impressed with DFW and their service. Good work and quality!
Great service and on time
Becky - Prosper, TX
Constant contact with project manager, Todd, to keep me up to date. Finished as promised and looks great.
Just completed a beautiful kitchen remodel and new wood flooring!
Just finished a beautiful kitchen remodel and new wood flooring!
Install new glass double doors in office!
Variety of areas to remodel, Consultation
Just completed a double door installation that leads to a beautiful outdoor entertainment area!
Complete Exterior Update Consultation
Complimentary consultation for bathroom remodel. Tub, tile, shower, plumbing, cabinets, countertops, faucets
Converting Dining Room into Media Room, Consultation