How to Choose a Top Home Remodeler in Frisco TX
Why DFW Improved
At DFW Improved, we know your Frisco, Texas home deserves to be the best version of itself for you and your family. We do everything from adding completely new rooms like dining areas, offices, and additions, to full-service kitchen and bath remodeling, to giving you an entirely new landscape design and outdoor kitchen and living area, or even building that high-end media room you’ve always wanted.
We know you have many choices for home remodeling contractors. But whatever you do, avoid a major Makeover Mistake and be sure to hire experts that can help make your dreams a reality.
Who We Serve
If you are in the market for home repair or remodeling in Frisco TX or surrounding areas, DFW Improved would love to help you! With a commitment to helping home owners achieve their dreams for their homes, we deliver home remodeling projects such as room additions, kitchen and bath remodeling, custom home renovation, outdoor living spaces, roof replacement and even fire and water damage restoration.
As an award-winning service provider recognized for building excellence, we can provide home remodeling, restoration, and renovation to improve your Frisco, Texas home value and your quality of life. You will find your project completed to your satisfaction when you hire a company that does everything from start to finish. At DFW Improved, our motto has always been to leave it better than we found it – we want to achieve total client satisfaction, and even go beyond that for client loyalty. We believe in building relationships as strong as our homes.
How to Choose a Remodeling Contractor
01 What is the biggest mistake people make when choosing a remodeling contractor? Is the old saying is really true, you get what you pay for?! We see this so often in the home remodeling business. If you want quality construction, it’s important to choose a Remodeling Contractor because of the value you will receive.It is impossible for any company in any industry to offer the cheapest price, have the highest quality, and provide the best service all at the same time. You can get high quality and superior service, but rarely will you get both and still get the lowest price.
Value = Quality + Service + PriceTo avoid buying on price alone, we suggest that you visit with several contractors and rank them in the order that is important to you, such as Quality first, Service second, and Price last. In addition, you must carefully compare the scope of work for each company. Are they truly bidding the same project? Ask for and check out their references. What do past clients have to say? Are they happy with the end result?Review the proposed home remodeling contractor carefully online. Do they have a website? Do you feel like they have heard you and can they carry out your vision? The end result is that you will get what you pay for. The money you might have saved with a cheaper price could end up costing you far more in the long run!
Imagine Your Home Improved.
A home renovation is always a complex task whether it’s a tiny bathroom, a kitchen update, or a new room addition. For most homeowners, making important design decisions for new products, building materials, colors and finishes is overwhelming. Choosing things that enhance the style of your home and provide updated design appeal can be difficult, but visiting a local showroom can make your design decisions much easier.
Ready for your very own DFW Improved experience?
Schedule a visit to showroom today or contact us for an estimate for your remodeling project!
What to Expect When Renovating Your Frisco Home
Visit our Showroom
If you plan to redesign a room in your home, you’ll find that the sheer number of design options can be overwhelming. Most people flip through paint samples and catalogues, crossing their fingers and hoping that what they choose will work out in the end. Fortunately, there is a much better way. The best and easiest way to redesign a room in your home is to visit a design showroom. Here are just a few of the benefits of going to a design showroom.
- See and feel the materials you are considering
- Find inspiration for your project
- Get to know our team
- Expert advice and assitance
- Read more
What to Expect
01 Most home remodeling projects start with a dream. Pair that with the right contractor and budget, and you end up with the beautiful combination. We make every effort to set the right expectations and deliver a seamless experience. While there are some elements that no one can control, we have the proficiency, competence, and expertise in our business to successfully deal with these circumstances and give you an exceptional product.
Here are 10 things to keep in mind for your next remodel:
- Ask Questions: Communication is critical in every relationship. Our job is to take you through the entire scope of work, step by step. We are happy to explain why we are doing something or let you know how changing something mid-job affects the rest of the project.
- It’s Gonna Get Dirty: Our crew cleans up at the end of the workday, but you’ll still feel and see the remnants of the day. Dust, materials, and other construction debris are unavoidable.
- Commotion: Construction is disruptive and noisy. Unfortunately, there’s no way around it. If you work from home or have small children, you may want to plan to go elsewhere throughout the project.
- Decisions, Decisions: It can seem like there are endless questions to answer and choices to be made. We like to make sure that you get what you want. We will look to you for direction and give design guidance, when requested.
- Time and Money: Time and money are precious commodities, and we’ll do our best to minimize both. Our professional contractors strive for accurate estimates and time frames. Tip: Have a base budget, but add a reserve for unforeseen expenses or changes.
- Changes to the Timeline: Weather, illness, material malfunctions, hidden structural issues, additions to the original job, and a variety of other unforeseen problems can extend your timeline. Clients with the smoothest remodel are resilient, prepared, and communication remains consistent.
- Unwelcome Surprises: You could face any number of surprise circumstances, from permitting & existing unforeseen code compliance issues to outdated plumbing and wiring. Remember, making necessary repairs will give you a safer home in the end.
- Highs and Lows: The remodeling process is exhilarating, terrifying, exciting, and stressful. We do everything we can to minimize the chaos and anticipate unforeseen events. Remember, life will return to normal, and you will finally be able to enjoy the finished product!
- Final Details: Before we can say, “it’s done,” you’ll most likely need to check off a few last items on the punch list. A punch list is things that need finishing before project completion, such as touch-ups, repairs, or fine-tuning.
- Time to Celebrate: Invite friends, family, and our team—it’s time to show off the results of your remodel! A reveal party is an ideal way to blow off some steam. It makes it all worth it.
Kitchen Upgrades with Big Impact
01 Are you tired of your old, outdated kitchen but believe you don’t have the money or the time to update? You can give your kitchen an entirely new look and feel with these simple kitchen upgrades that make a BIG impact.
- Paint the cabinets
- Install new countertops
- Add a backsplash
- Update Fixtures
for Frisco, TX
Great customer service!
Teresa - Frisco, TX
We had a fantastic experience with D/FW Improved from the beginning of our remodel straight through the completion. Shane Harvey, our project manager, was on top of every aspect of our remodel. His communication with us was top notch. We will definitely use D/FW Improved on future projects.
Exceptional Service 👌 Ultimate Professional 🇺🇸
John - Frisco, TX
Shane Harvey is everything one wants in a Project Manager : Personable, clear proactive communication, timely, helpful, mannerly and courtesy ! I was impressed with his teamwork skills and the way he treated and worked with his fellow tradesmen ! Encouraging in this day and age 🙏 Beautiful work ! Please post this in all social media that helps your business and your people! jrc
Excellent quality and responsive team !!
Kim - Frisco, TX
Total remodel of existing home!! From the first contact to discuss project, design and completion of this major project was excellent. Great communication and flexibility to accommodation some changes I made during the renovation. Project manager and sales consultant provided great suggestions to improve overall plan. Practical ideas that I really appreciate in my new home !!
Carlos did a great job for us and was very personable
Jennifer - Frisco, TX
Overall great experience and will use you all again for next remodel for sure. Sheetrock repairs were disappointing and had to be redone a couple times to get right on our walls and that was the only frustration. Quality work in all other areas overall and beautiful remodel. Working with Carlos and Kenneth was a great experience and highly recommend them/DFW Improved.
Prateek - Frisco, TX
We had a great experience working with Shane. He is on time , responsive and honest about timings, delays etc. From the start of project, he set realistic expectations and was attentive to our concerns. As soon as the project started and it was a huge project, he aligned all trades and the work finished earlier than expected. We were supposed to move back April 2020 and with COVID shutdown, we requested to finish project ASAP. We are great ful that he made it happen and we were able to move back into our home by March end. A few things had to be taken care of afterwards but we were confident that Shane will respect our timeline and he delivered.
Great service. We’re exceptionally neat and clean
Maureen - Frisco, TX
Really appreciated the professionalism from the entire company. Workmanship was excellent
Very organized and great communication
Stephanie - Frisco, TX
Shane was a pleasure to work with on our bathroom remodel. We were very thankful for his twice a day visits to check on the work being done. His text messages were very helpful in knowing what was to be expected each day so we could plan accordingly. We would definitely recommend your company and Shane for a remodeling project.
Jenna - Frisco, TX
From day one DFW Improved made the remodel process super easy! They were on time to all appointments and helped out with the design. Once the remodel started, they stayed on schedule, gave us a heads up as to who would be at the house and when, and made sure to lock up if we happened to be out. The end product looked fantastic! It was truly a great experience.
Complimentary consultation for architectural design services & outdoor living, patio cover, windows & doors.
Just completed a beautiful kitchen remodel!
Complementary consultation for bathroom and kitchen remodel. Tile, plumbing, flooring, backsplash, countertops, hardware
Complimentary consultation for bathroom remodel, leak repairs & flooring. Tile, waterproofing, cabinetry, countertops, paint, faucets, trim work.
Just completed a very nice outdoor project with flat work and glass enclosure!
We just completed a small but beautiful powder room remodel!
We just finished a gorgeous complete home interior remodel!
Complimentary consultation for door and window project, landscaping, concrete and outdoor living.
Just completed a very nice lighting and paint Job!
Complimentary consultation for kitchen and bathroom remodel. Cabinetry, tile, trim, countertops, texture, popcorn removal, paint, flooring.