How to Choose a Top Home Remodeler in Celina TX
Why DFW Improved
We know your home in Celina deserves to be the best version of itself for you and your family. We do everything from new room additions like dining areas, offices, and bonus rooms, to full-service kitchen and bath remodeling, to giving you an entirely new outdoor living area, or even building that high-end media room you’ve always wanted.
We know you have many choices for home remodeling contractors. But whatever you do, avoid a major Makeover Mistake and be sure to hire experts that can help make your dreams a reality.
Who We Serve
If you are in the market for home repair or remodeling in Celina TX or surrounding areas, DFW Improved would love to help you! With a commitment to helping home owners achieve their dreams for their homes, we deliver home remodeling projects, roof replacement, and even complete home restoration after a fire or flood damage.
As an award-winning service provider recognized for building excellence, we can provide home remodeling, restoration, and renovation to improve your Celina, TX home value and your quality of life. You will find your project completed to your satisfaction when you hire a company that does everything from start to finish. At DFW Improved, our motto has always been to leave it better than we found it – we want to achieve total client satisfaction, and even go beyond that for client loyalty. We believe in building relationships as strong as our homes.
How to Choose a Remodeling Contractor
What is the biggest mistake people make when choosing a remodeling contractor? Is the old saying is really true, you get what you pay for?! We see this so often in the home remodeling business. If you want quality construction, it’s important to choose a Remodeling Contractor because of the value you will receive.It is impossible for any company in any industry to offer the cheapest price, have the highest quality, and provide the best service all at the same time. You can get high quality and superior service, but rarely will you get both and still get the lowest price.
Value = Quality + Service + PriceTo avoid buying on price alone, we suggest that you visit with several contractors and rank them in the order that is important to you, such as Quality first, Service second, and Price last. In addition, you must carefully compare the scope of work for each company. Are they truly bidding the same project? Ask for and check out their references. What do past clients have to say? Are they happy with the end result?Review the proposed home remodeling contractor carefully online. Do they have a website? Do you feel like they have heard you and can they carry out your vision? The end result is that you will get what you pay for. The money you might have saved with a cheaper price could end up costing you far more in the long run!
Imagine Your Home Improved.
A home renovation is always a complex task whether it's a tiny bathroom, a kitchen update, or a new room addition. For most homeowners, making important design decisions for new products, building materials, colors and finishes is overwhelming. Choosing things that enhance the style of your home and provide updated design appeal can be difficult, but visiting a local showroom can make your design decisions much easier.
Ready for your very own DFW Improved experience?
Schedule a visit to showroom today or contact us for an estimate for your remodeling project!
What to Expect When Renovating Your Celina Home
Visit our Showroom
If you plan to redesign a room in your home, you’ll find that the sheer number of design options can be overwhelming. Most people flip through paint samples and catalogues, crossing their fingers and hoping that what they choose will work out in the end. Fortunately, there is a much better way. The best and easiest way to redesign a room in your home is to visit a design showroom. Here are just a few of the benefits of going to a design showroom.
- See and feel the materials you are considering
- Find inspiration for your project
- Get to know our team
- Expert advice and assitance
- Read more
What to Expect
Most home remodeling projects start with a dream. Pair that with the right contractor and budget, and you end up with the beautiful combination. We make every effort to set the right expectations and deliver a seamless experience. While there are some elements that no one can control, we have the proficiency, competence, and expertise in our business to successfully deal with these circumstances and give you an exceptional product.
Here are 10 things to keep in mind for your next remodel:
- Ask Questions: Communication is critical in every relationship. Our job is to take you through the entire scope of work, step by step. We are happy to explain why we are doing something or let you know how changing something mid-job affects the rest of the project.
- It’s Gonna Get Dirty: Our crew cleans up at the end of the workday, but you’ll still feel and see the remnants of the day. Dust, materials, and other construction debris are unavoidable.
- Commotion: Construction is disruptive and noisy. Unfortunately, there’s no way around it. If you work from home or have small children, you may want to plan to go elsewhere throughout the project.
- Decisions, Decisions: It can seem like there are endless questions to answer and choices to be made. We like to make sure that you get what you want. We will look to you for direction and give design guidance, when requested.
- Time and Money: Time and money are precious commodities, and we’ll do our best to minimize both. Our professional contractors strive for accurate estimates and time frames. Tip: Have a base budget, but add a reserve for unforeseen expenses or changes.
- Changes to the Timeline: Weather, illness, material malfunctions, hidden structural issues, additions to the original job, and a variety of other unforeseen problems can extend your timeline. Clients with the smoothest remodel are resilient, prepared, and communication remains consistent.
- Unwelcome Surprises: You could face any number of surprise circumstances, from permitting & existing unforeseen code compliance issues to outdated plumbing and wiring. Remember, making necessary repairs will give you a safer home in the end.
- Highs and Lows: The remodeling process is exhilarating, terrifying, exciting, and stressful. We do everything we can to minimize the chaos and anticipate unforeseen events. Remember, life will return to normal, and you will finally be able to enjoy the finished product!
- Final Details: Before we can say, “it’s done,” you’ll most likely need to check off a few last items on the punch list. A punch list is things that need finishing before project completion, such as touch-ups, repairs, or fine-tuning.
- Time to Celebrate: Invite friends, family, and our team—it’s time to show off the results of your remodel! A reveal party is an ideal way to blow off some steam. It makes it all worth it.
Kitchen Upgrades with Big Impact
Are you tired of your old outdated kitchen but believe don't have the money or time to update can give an entirely new look and feel with these simple upgrades that make a big impact.
- Paint the cabinets
- Install new countertops
- Add a backsplash
- Update Fixtures
A more modern kitchen with a fresh, new look is something a lot of homeowners want but think they can’t have because it will require too much time, effort, and money. Luckily for you, there are plenty of kitchen upgrades that you can make without breaking the bank! By updating just a few things that matter the most, you can create the impression of a fully remodeled kitchen with just a fraction of the time and effort. Read more...
for Celina, TX
Audra - Celina, TX
We had a great experience with John. He was on schedule and made us feel like a priority, even through bad weather days. The kitchen looks amazing!
Sandy - Celina, TX
Outstanding Across the Board
Michael - Celina, TX
DFW Improved in the persons of Juan Benitez, Casey Thompson, and John Jones handled our job with professional excellence. They were thorough, communicated often and clearly, were polite and kind working with my wife, and did exactly what we wanted. Really, I have no complaints - ok, maybe one, … timing of material was a pain, but that wasn’t under DFW Improved’s control.
High Quality Work and Great Service
Jacquelyn - Celina, TX
John at DFW Improved was amazing to work with! He kept us informed of every step throughout the construction phase and stopped by almost daily to ensure the work was moving along as scheduled.
We added some cabinets in the living room with some floating shelves, we made some modifications to the media room, relocated some book shelves and did some painting for Mr. and Mrs. Rosso. I truly enjoyed working with this couple and very much look forward to working with them again on all of their projects! They are SUPER awesome to work with!!!
Complementary consultation for kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, exterior doors and windows. Cabinetry, countertops, tile, paint, plumbing, lighting, framing, trim.
Complementary consultation for kitchen remodel. Cabinetry, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, countertops, paint.
We did a kitchen remodel for Mr. and Mrs. Brayden. They’re new kitchen came out absolutely gorgeous with new tile for the backsplash and the floors along with new countertops with a waterfall edge. Mr. and Mrs. Bread were awesome to work with and I hope that we get to work with them again in the future!
What is a beautiful kitchen remodel for Mr. and Mrs. Braden bringing their kitchen up-to-date. The kitchen came out very beautiful and Mr. and Miss Braden we’re awesome clients and I hope to be able to work with them again in the future!
Consultation for shower replacement. Tile, porcelain slab, plumbing, sheet rock and texture, paint.
Mr. and Mrs Ferry call dust replace the carpet on the stairs along with new banisters, repair an offset countertop joint on the granite countertop in the kitchen. Mr. and Mrs. Ferry Truly amazing throughout this process. I really hope that I get to work with them again in the future!
Mr. and Mrs Gilton we’re such a please to work with! We replaced the old tile around the fireplace with new tile painted some crown molding and modified one of the cabinets above the refrigerator. We also replace the carpet in their master bedroom in the upstairs bedrooms along with new carpet on the stairs. I truly can I get the honor to work with them again in the future!
Complimentary consultation for patio enclosure, sunroom addition.