Home Improvement Rebate Program
01The City of Dallas is now offering a program that encourages and supports homeowners in home updating and maintenance projects. Through this program, homeowners are awarded a percentage of money to help them complete those projects, beautifying the community and improving the economy.
Several factors such as the age of the home and the market value of the property are taken into consideration when deciding whether one qualifies for the rebate program. While there are certain projects that are not eligible for the rebate, qualifying could help you give your space the updates it needs!
How to Choose a Top Home Remodeler in Dallas TX
How to Choose a Remodeling Contractor
01 What is the biggest mistake people make when choosing a remodeling contractor? Is the old saying is really true, you get what you pay for?! We see this so often in the home remodeling business. If you want quality construction, it’s important to choose a Remodeling Contractor because of the value you will receive.It is impossible for any company in any industry to offer the cheapest price, have the highest quality, and provide the best service all at the same time. You can get high quality and superior service, but rarely will you get both and still get the lowest price.
Value = Quality + Service + PriceTo avoid buying on price alone, we suggest that you visit with several contractors and rank them in the order that is important to you, such as Quality first, Service second, and Price last. In addition, you must carefully compare the scope of work for each company. Are they truly bidding the same project? Ask for and check out their references. What do past clients have to say? Are they happy with the end result?Review the proposed home remodeling contractor carefully online. Do they have a website? Do you feel like they have heard you and can they carry out your vision? The end result is that you will get what you pay for. The money you might have saved with a cheaper price could end up costing you far more in the long run!
Why DFW Improved
We know your Dallas, Texas home deserves to be the best version of itself for you and your family. We do everything from new room additions like dining areas, offices, and bonus rooms, to full-service kitchen and bath remodeling, to giving you an entirely new outdoor living area, or even building that high-end media room you’ve always wanted.
We know you have many choices for home remodeling contractors. But whatever you do, avoid a major Makeover Mistake and be sure to hire experts that can help make your dreams a reality.
Who We Serve
If you are in the market for home repair or remodeling in Dallas TX or surrounding areas, DFW Improved would love to help you! With a commitment to helping home owners achieve their dreams for their homes, we deliver home remodeling projects, roof replacement, and even complete home restoration after a fire or flood damage.
As an award-winning service provider recognized for building excellence, we can provide home remodeling, restoration, and renovation to improve your Dallas, Texas home value and your quality of life. You will find your project completed to your satisfaction when you hire a company that does everything from start to finish. At DFW Improved, our motto has always been to leave it better than we found it – we want to achieve total client satisfaction, and even go beyond that for client loyalty. We believe in building relationships as strong as our homes.
Imagine Your Home Improved.
A home renovation is always a complex task whether it’s a tiny bathroom, a kitchen update, or a new room addition. For most homeowners, making important design decisions for new products, building materials, colors and finishes is overwhelming. Choosing things that enhance the style of your home and provide updated design appeal can be difficult, but visiting a local showroom can make your design decisions much easier.
Ready for your very own DFW Improved experience?
Schedule a visit to showroom today or contact us for an estimate for your remodeling project!
What to Expect When Renovating Your Dallas Home
What to Expect
01 Most home remodeling projects start with a dream. Pair that with the right contractor and budget, and you end up with the beautiful combination. We make every effort to set the right expectations and deliver a seamless experience. While there are some elements that no one can control, we have the proficiency, competence, and expertise in our business to successfully deal with these circumstances and give you an exceptional product.
Here are 10 things to keep in mind for your next remodel:
- Ask Questions: Communication is critical in every relationship. Our job is to take you through the entire scope of work, step by step. We are happy to explain why we are doing something or let you know how changing something mid-job affects the rest of the project.
- It’s Gonna Get Dirty: Our crew cleans up at the end of the workday, but you’ll still feel and see the remnants of the day. Dust, materials, and other construction debris are unavoidable.
- Commotion: Construction is disruptive and noisy. Unfortunately, there’s no way around it. If you work from home or have small children, you may want to plan to go elsewhere throughout the project.
- Decisions, Decisions: It can seem like there are endless questions to answer and choices to be made. We like to make sure that you get what you want. We will look to you for direction and give design guidance, when requested.
- Time and Money: Time and money are precious commodities, and we’ll do our best to minimize both. Our professional contractors strive for accurate estimates and time frames. Tip: Have a base budget, but add a reserve for unforeseen expenses or changes.
- Changes to the Timeline: Weather, illness, material malfunctions, hidden structural issues, additions to the original job, and a variety of other unforeseen problems can extend your timeline. Clients with the smoothest remodel are resilient, prepared, and communication remains consistent.
- Unwelcome Surprises: You could face any number of surprise circumstances, from permitting & existing unforeseen code compliance issues to outdated plumbing and wiring. Remember, making necessary repairs will give you a safer home in the end.
- Highs and Lows: The remodeling process is exhilarating, terrifying, exciting, and stressful. We do everything we can to minimize the chaos and anticipate unforeseen events. Remember, life will return to normal, and you will finally be able to enjoy the finished product!
- Final Details: Before we can say, “it’s done,” you’ll most likely need to check off a few last items on the punch list. A punch list is things that need finishing before project completion, such as touch-ups, repairs, or fine-tuning.
- Time to Celebrate: Invite friends, family, and our team—it’s time to show off the results of your remodel! A reveal party is an ideal way to blow off some steam. It makes it all worth it.
Kitchen Upgrades with Big Impact
01 Are you tired of your old, outdated kitchen but believe you don’t have the money or the time to update? You can give your kitchen an entirely new look and feel with these simple kitchen upgrades that make a BIG impact.
- Paint the cabinets
- Install new countertops
- Add a backsplash
- Update Fixtures
Visit our Showroom
If you plan to redesign a room in your home, you’ll find that the sheer number of design options can be overwhelming. Most people flip through paint samples and catalogues, crossing their fingers and hoping that what they choose will work out in the end. Fortunately, there is a much better way. The best and easiest way to redesign a room in your home is to visit a design showroom. Here are just a few of the benefits of going to a design showroom.
- See and feel the materials you are considering
- Find inspiration for your project
- Get to know our team
- Expert advice and assitance
- Read more
for Dallas, TX
High quality, great attention to detail!
Jessica - Dallas, TX
DFW improved is an excellent company to work with for your home remodel or repairs. They have a high focus on quality workmanship and the team is skilled. The head project manager, Carlos Bello, went above and beyond to ensure my project exceeded expectations. His attention to detail and customer orientation were excellent. I would work with DFW Improved again because of Carlos and his team.
Mike - Dallas, TX
Outstanding People and Service
Did exactly what they said they would do!!!
Jay - Dallas, TX
Turned out great! Best remodel experience yet.
Jeff & Chris - Dallas, TX
Adam - Dallas, TX
Luis was a great PM. Excellent communication and attention to detail. He took all of the headache and frustration off our plate and managed everything. We’re going to use you guys again for the next big project.
Great service and attention to detail
Gordon - Dallas, TX
I engaged DFW Improved after reviewing a number of remolding contruction companies. My remodeling experience with them was fantastic and they function as team to ensure customer satisfaction in every step of the project. The have a complete process that they follow so their customer is completely informed of every step during all aspect of the project.
Great company to work with!
Marie - Dallas, TX
We highly recommend DFW Improved! We just completed a full kitchen and dining room remodel. We also had some painting done and flooring installed in other areas of the house. It’s AMAZING what they did for our 1950’s house! This was our first significant remodeling endeavor so needless to say we were stressed about it. Given that, we could not have picked a better company to work with! Working with Heath O’Bier and our project manager Carlos Bello was easy and they went above and beyond to help the process go as seamlessly as possible. We will definitely use them again for future projects.
Top to bottom kitchen remodel - Country French - Lakewood M Street tudor home
Jim - Dallas, TX
Following a major remodel of living areas in 2016-17, we contracted DFWImproved to completely remodel the kitchen including new floors and high-end appliances, coffered beaded ceilings, down lights, new cabinetry, granite counters and brick back-splash. We used DFW Improved architect and interior design services and could not be happier with the results. Chad Edwards managed the project and his subs delivered the Country French design we wanted. The work was completed in late 2017. Jim & Dinah Gaspard - McCommas Blvd, Lakewood.
Major home remodel of 1939 3/2 Tudor home on Lakewood M Streets - 2016-17 - Excellent service
Jim - Dallas, TX
Initial planning for the major remodel began in late 2016. DFW Improved provided architectual and interior design services following award of the hard bids. DFW hit the target cost estimate after final plans. Work was performed in two phases, first included total renovation of two bedrooms and one bathroom, plus upstairs storage areas, and secondly an add-on bedroom, den, laudry room and on-suite bathroom plus walk-in closets, large covered deck and bricked patio. The work was managed by DFW's Chad Edwards who provided very professional oversight of the completion. His subs were very experienced in high-end residential construction and we were very impressed with the quality of work and final outcome. We continuously receive compliments from friends and family.
LuA - Dallas, TX
I had DFW perform work at my home and found all employees professional and helpful. Amy knows her stuff and did not push a sale. Luis, the “project manager” was always available and on top of what was going on during the job, and Jesse, the painter always helpful with suggestions and his work professional. I have called DFW again for another project.
OUT DOOR PROJECT
MASTER BATHROOM REMODEL
Complementary consultation for insurance repairs stemming from a roof leak. Repair drywall, insulation, electrical fixtures, remove wallpaper, paint and replace flooring.
Complimentary consultation for complete remodel of two townhomes.
EXTERIOR REPAIR AND PAINT
Master bath and full home remodel kitchen remodel
Complimentary consultation for bathroom remodel and drywall repair.